Time for Action!
Calendar of Branch Activities for 2018-2019 can be viewed HERE.
Our latest newsletter, The Coastline, can be viewed HERE.
What’s Inside the March 2019 – May 2019 Coastline:
- Reserve your spot for March 16 Women’s History Month Program
- AAUW State Meeting – Reservations Due March 31
- Branch Proposed Slate of Directors for 2019-2020
- Public Policy Current Issues and What You Can Do
- News About College Scholarships
- Update from CSUSM AAUW Student Chapter
- Non-Event Fundraiser Donor Appreciation
- Your Co-Presidents and Board in Action
- New Member Spotlight
- InterBranch Council (IBC) Report
Branch events are held at the Encinitas Community Center, 1140 Oakcrest Park Drive, Encinitas
The purpose of AAUW is to promote equity for all women and girls through advocacy, education, philanthropy and research.
By joining AAUW, you belong to a community that breaks through educational and economic barriers so that all women have a fair chance.